iQuest & Business Post LIVE is recruiting for an Event Manager to work across the company's expanding physical, hybrid and virtual events portfolio. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing media business; as well as become a part of the larger Business Post Group family of brands.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the operations of a portfolio of physical, hybrid and virtual events
- Assisting the development, production and delivery of events and projects from proposal right through to their delivery.
- Manage the operations of a personal portfolio of annual events.
- Work closely with internal teams to evolve ideas to live / virtual experiences.
- Set, communicate and maintain timelines, budgets and priorities on events.
- Communicate, develop and maintain client, delegate, speaker and supplier relationships.
- Managing admin functions to delivery of weekly reports to ensure efficiency.
- Manage external stakeholder relationships such as tech suppliers, venues, AV suppliers and all other collaborators/agencies.
- Management of partner/sponsor branding presence on virtual events platform.
- Oversee the management of websites and promotional campaigns for your events portfolio.
- Support the sales and business development functions through research, outreach and running campaigns to drive leads.
- Track event performance and wrap around marketing/PR campaign results.
- Travelling to onsite inspections to project manage events.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- A true 'events fanatic' and passion for what you do.
- Pro-active attitude, enthusiasm and a 'can do' mentality.
- Ability to self-start, self-motivated, self-sustain, self-improve and work independently.
- Have strong organisational and time management skills with a high degree of flexibility (and a flexible attitude towards working hours).
- Be commercially focused/aware.
- Excellent operational planning, organising/work management skills.
- Team player: must be able to work productively and collaboratively with others.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (at different business levels).
- Excellent relationship skills with external (customer) and internal (own organisation)
- Collaborative personality, have a sense for informal structures, can balance the individual and group interest.
- Third level qualification in Events, Business, Marketing or another relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar events role.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office applications.
- Efficiency in the use of MailChimp, Google Adwords and WordPress.
- Good team-working skills.
- Fluent in English.
- A full driving license is preferential but not essential.
To be considered for this role, please send a copy of your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org